Friday 23 March 2012

Green Sparkliness! Sinful Colors Nail Junkie

This is the next one from my American haul. Well, strictly speaking it's not the next, because yesterday I painted my nails with Orly Ma Cherie (bright red) with Sinful Colors All About You (gold & bronze glitter) over the top. It looked amazing, but it all peeled off overnight!  So today I did these instead!
nail junkie 4
This is 1 coat of Milani Racy Green, followed by Sinful Colors Nail Junkie over just the tips. 
nail junkie 1
Racy Green was far easier to apply than the Milani I tried last time, Purple Rush. It dried quickly and went on smoothly. It's a lovely bright green foil, very shiny and smooth. It looks great on its own, but I decided to jazz it up even more because it was Friday.
nail junkie 3
I put Sinful Colors Nail Junkie on the tips, and a bit down the middle. I suppose I could have sponged it - that seems to be what all the cool nail bloggers are doing - but I just blobbed it on with the brush and that seemed to work!  Nail Junkie is a gorgeous GORGEOUS polish! It's got a clear turquoise jelly base, with lots of green and blue glitter, and a few bits that seem goldish.
nail junkie 2
I absolutely loved how this looks! I am fascinated by the look of Nail Junkie, so much so that I had to make a ring to go with it.
nail junkie ring 2
I know this one's blurry, but it shows the different colours of glitter that are in there.
nail junkie ring 1

 

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous turquoise goodness! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so epic I had to get myself a bottle of "Nail Junkie". LOL!
    I'm going to pair it with Essie "Trophy Wife". ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! And oooh, that Essie looks niiice.

      Delete
  3. This is the post that made me fall for "Trophy Wife"
    http://pshiiit.com/2012/01/26/butter-london-henley-regatta-un-copain-pour-trophy-wife/

    The butter London glitter is amazing too-- but I didn't see it in stores Sunday. So I don't know if it's still available. There's supposed to be a dupe for it, but I think Nail Junkie is a fitting match none the less.
    http://www.thepolishaholic.com/2011/04/butter-london-henley-regatta-vs.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That looks nice. Neither of them are quite doing it for me though, I don't know why.

      Delete
  4. These are lovely, Elanor -- I feel a new pendant commission coming on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Here's one I made earlier!
      [img src="http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7240/7050679467_bf619295bc.jpg"]

      Delete
    3. Oh I can NOT get this to work. BOO.

      Delete
  5. Oooh YES -- I'll have one like that, ta! I have emailed Judy my precise requirements :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! I'll get some more supplies sorted. :D

      Delete

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...