Wednesday 4 April 2012

Blush Diamond - Layered

I posted about my Sally Hansen Prisms in Blush Diamond before (see here), but I wanted to see what it looked like over a strong colour.
bright pink + blush diamond 2
I did two layers of Barry M Bright Pink (which apparently I didn't take a photo of on its own! But please imagine a nice bright pink, with the standard Barry M saturated colour and bright glossy finish), and then added a layer of Sally Hansen Nail Prisms in Blush Diamond.
bright pink + blush diamond 3
Blush Diamond toned down the brightness of the pink, and gave it a more muted look, and an AMAZING shine and holographic shimmer, especially in bright light. 
bright pink + blush diamond 1
 
I was surprised how much paler the colour was under one thin coat of the Blush Diamond - it was really different! I really like it - it's so pretty and shiny!

2 comments:

  1. The holo is fantastic! I haven't got round to layering mine yet, I've got a clutch of new polishes to try out before I do, I can't leave something untested. Too many choices!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised how much better it was over a strong colour. It looks pretty amazing over dark purple too.

      Delete

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...