Sunday 10 November 2013

Remembrance Day

Just a short post today. Tomorrow is Remembrance Day in the UK. This morning was the ceremony at the Cenotaph, and last night was the Festival of Remembrance at the Royal Albert Hall.
remembrance day nails 2
I used So Susan polishes (see review here) in Mimosa and Raspberry for these. I painted the poppy with a fine brush, and added a dot of Zoya Storm in the centre.
remembrance day nails 1
The red nails with gold studs were inspired by the scarlet coats and gold buttons of the Chelsea Pensioners. The studs are from the Born Pretty Store, and are held on with topcoat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...