Saturday 31 January 2015

Polish Party: Stamping + 3 Colour Gradient

I haven't done the Polish Party posts for a couple of months at least now. I don't know why... Anyway, this month's theme is Stamping + 3 Colour Gradient. Instead of stamping OVER a 3 colour gradient, I decided to stamp WITH a 3 colour gradient instead. 


I started with a base of Barry M Coconut. Then I used MoYou London Tropical plate 11, and a combination of Barry M Gellys in Mustard, Mango and Satsuma. I just dabbed a bit of each on the plate, and mixed them as I scraped before stamping. 


This design is a leafy pattern, which I suppose makes no sense in orange, but I still like how it came out! I used greens to start with, but I didn't like the look, and changed to oranges, which somehow works, I think.


Check out the other ladies' designs for this month's theme!







2 comments:

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...