Sunday 8 November 2015

Leighton Denny - Fireball

This is another of the polishes I found at the outlet mall place last week. I'm not sure how much Leighton Denny polishes, usually cost (over a tenner, I think) but these were £4.99 - I bought a couple of different colours. This is Fireball.



While this isn't that unique a colour - I have a few similar ones, I'm sure - it is just my kind of colour!


This is two coats, with no topcoat. 


Application is really nice - smooth and easy, nice brush, no messiness, dries well. And the colour is gorgeous! Glowy red with gold and orange particles that really shine. 


Close-up, you can see the blend of colours in there. 


Isn't this a pretty colour? I wore this to work for two days, and it lasted really nicely, no chips or wear or peeling or anything.  I then stamped over this with some guitars, because I was going to see Nils Lofgren in Sheffield on Thursday night. 


I used MoYou London Rockstar 01 and Konad Black. I didn't have time to do anything fancy, but I wanted to add something to the nails rather than just leaving them plain. 

The topcoat also really brought out the shine of the Leighton Denny polish!

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Leighton Denny polishes are lovely, but I can't quite justify the full price (£12 ish I think), because they don't wear well on me, but that's just a me thing, I think. Gorgeous colour, this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is really gorgeous :-D

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...