Saturday 23 June 2012

Argh!

This was my lovely mani for most of yesterday:

post gig hand

I am ashamed! This started out as Deborah Lippmann Forget You, which looked lovely and black and sparkly and rocky, with a matching Forget You ring. After a few hours queueing in the torrential rain, and a few hours bouncing around waving my hands in the air, somehow most of my polish had peeled off, I'd lost the big cabochon on my ring, I was covered in ink and the wrinkles in my fingers were totally prune-worthy due to the soaking.

It was totally worth it though!

6 comments:

  1. OMG -- what did the rest of you look like?!

    I bet it was fab when it started out though. And some things are more important than keeping your nails nice ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutley, I didn't care by that point!

      The rest of me was very very VERY wet. And sweaty. I also have some blue stains on my feet from where either my (pink) socks or my (black) boots did something peculiar.

      Delete
  2. We'll call it "The Distress Mani". =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's going to be the next big thing you know. You own it.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...