Saturday 2 February 2013

Layla Hologram Effects - Purple Illusion

If you liked yesterday's Layla Red Taboo, you'd better be sitting down for this one! This is Purple Illusion, from the same collection. Two coats, no topcoat.  I would apologise for the number of photos... but... nope. :)

Ready?
purple illusion 7

purple illusion 6

purple illusion 4

purple illusion 5

This photo is in my normal photo-taking place, with indoor light. This is Purple Illusion looking at its most ordinary:
purple illusion 3

Everywhere else, especially in the sunshine (yes, we have some today!) and it goes mad:
purple illusion 2

purple illusion 1

purple illusion 8

I love this! It's so pretty and so shiny and so crazy sparkly! 

Application is even and smooth, dries quickly, opaque in two coats. Yesterday's Red Taboo lasted well, no chips at all after 24 hours wear, so I'm assuming this will be similar. 

Don't look at the cuticule on my little finger. I'm not sure what happened, but I think it may be a cat scratch. It's been swollen and sore for a few days now, and is going a bit red. 

4 comments:

  1. Pink holo! So pretty! I sure didn't see this one, or Red Taboo, in stores here. =( They were all cool blues & greens.

    I just got OPI "Morning, Moneypenny" (Bond, magnetic) because it's just this color, if less-holo.

    But

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty isn't it? I'm not in the mood for blues and greens at the moment, I can't stop trying reds and pinks. Have you seen Zoya Blaze? OH EM GEE!

      Delete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, the colours in it are amazing. Love it! Fantastic photos too :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Trust me, it looks ten times better in real life!

      Delete

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...