Saturday 16 March 2013

China Glaze - Fade into Hue

This is the second of my purchases from the China Glaze Avant Garden collection. The collection has six brights and six pastels, and after an online shopping spree earlier today, I've now bought 5 of the pastels! That's a lot from one collection for me. 
fade into hue 3
Fade into Hue is being described by everyone as a 'periwinkle' blue, but when I think about it, I don't know when - if ever - I've ever seen a periwinkle, and I'm not entirely sure what one looks like to be honest. So I'll say it's a dusty pale blue, which reminds me of buddleia.  This is two coats, with topcoat.
fade into hue 1
Like Life is Rosy, this applies beautifully, nice and even and smooth. It's a little more sheer than Life is Rosy, and was definitely not opaque at one coat. But two is perfect!
fade into hue 2
I love how this looks; I think it's really pretty.

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous colour! So unusual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is, isn't it? I have a lot of pastel blues, but nothing quite like this.

      Delete
  2. Oo I like. It's sort of jeans-y.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I know what you mean. I wonder what it's like matte.

      Delete

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...