Tuesday 23 September 2014

Models Own Marquise Maroon - with Gold Stamping

This is another of the new Models Own Diamond Luxe collection, Marquise Maroon. And oh wow! It's a beauty!


This is two coats of Marquise Maroon, with no topcoat. Application is lovely - really smooth and even. It isn't as thick as the other Diamond Luxes that I've tried previously. 


The shimmer particles are so pretty!


Isn't it lovely?  This is a gorgeous deep red, just the kind of colour I love.


It is highly pigmented, and I found the colour a little stainy on my skin (although not the nails). I've got a cut on the cuticle of my index finger, which is why I haven't cleaned up too well on that side.


The shimmer in this really adds depth to the colour, and I really like it.


I decided to add some stamping to this, using MoYou London Pro XL 06 and Barry M Gold Foil. I love how this turned out! It looks sort of Christmassy, I think. 


The MoYou London plates are so gorgeous! This one was a birthday present and I've used it three or four times already in a couple of weeks. 



Have you tried the Models Own Diamond Luxe yet? I've loved the three I've tried so far!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! The gold stamping looks perfect and I agree, a little Christmassy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just realised I posted something almost identical last Christmas, with a very similar red and a very similar stamping plate!

      Delete
  2. Nice stamping and I like this colour. These MO polishes are tempting but I've been buying a lot recently so I might wait to see how things are before I commit to them! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to put some in my giveaway coming soon, so you never know!

      Delete

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...