Sunday 21 August 2016

Neon Watermarble

I wore these for a couple of days at the end of last week. I used 6 of the Models Own Polish for Tans for this watermarble.



I started with a base of Models Own Coconut Cream, and then used Island Hop, Barrier Reef, Boat Party, Sarong Wrap, Beach Hut and Beach Fire to watermarble over the top. 


These polishes spread so easily on the water and are perfect for water marbling. I imagine I'll be doing plenty more of these in future.


 I love how these came out!

1 comment:

  1. This water marble is stunning and all those colours go together so well. I love it.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...